TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Our goal at Tint Protection is to make your comfort affordable and worry-free. Your satisfaction is our utmost concern. Should your project service at any time, please contact our office immediately. We would welcome your recommendation to friends and neighbors.
The installation of solar film by Tint Protection's skilled craftsman is, for the most part, a new experience for you, the home owner. It is for this reason we would like to be aware of the following important facts:
NOTE: Security film may take as long as 6-8 weeks to totally cure. Please do not touch the film while it is in this phase.
DO NOT clean the glass during this period
APPEARANCE: As you examine your new purchase closely, you will see defects you never noticed in your glass before and may think it is a film defect. This is not a defect in the film but rather in the glass itself. To best examine the film, stand six feet away from the window and look through it - not at it.
The Visible clear border around the edge is necessary to insure proper bonding
MAINTENANCE: Use warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing detergent and dry with a soft, clean, lint-free paper or cotton toweling. Never use rough bristle brushes, harsh abrasives, or acid products for cleaning. A little caution will assure you years of value and protection.
1) Seams will be used wherever application deems necessary and appropriate.
2) Tint Protection is in no way responsible for burglar alarm systems. All alarm repairs are the responsibility of the customer, even if alarm has been disrupted or damaged during the tinting process. No allowance for alarm repair will be accepted by Tint Protection.
3) Decals will be removed from all glass areas.
4) A 5% tolerance for silver specs, bubbles, or imperfections is allowable and will be accepted as perfect work.
5) Tint Protection is not responsible for any glass breakage that may occur while removing old film.
6) Deposits are non-refundable.
In the event it becomes necessary for Tint Protection to retain the services of an attorney to collect balance due due pursuant to this agreement or enforce any of the terms of this agreement, whether or not the commencement of litigation is necessary, purchaser shall be liable for Tint Protection's attorney fees and costs to include fees and costs whether or not litigation is commenced, and in the event litigation has commenced, at the trail and all appellate court levels.
Material and installation are guaranteed for or against defective workmanship and materials. Guarantee is void if merchandise has been damaged through abuse, negligence, improper care or because of a failure of the window section to what it has been affixed or other conditions beyond Tint Protection's control, such as acts of God. Our liability from all causes is limited to the replacement of defective material. The foregoing guarantee is exclusive and in-lieu of all warranties whether written, oral or implied are merged herein.
Any breakage of glass after film has been applied will not be the responsibility of Tint Protection.
BUYERS RIGHTS TO CANCEL
This is a home solicitation sale, and if you do not want the goods or services, you may cancel this agreement by providing written notice to the seller in person, by telegram, or my mail. This notice must indicate that you do not want the goods or services and must be delivered or postmarked before midnight of the third business day after you sign this agreement. If you cancel this agreement, the seller may not keep all or part of any cash down payment.
* Costly preparations are made on your behalf immediately upon receipt of your order. Therefore beyond the cancellation date, deposits are not refundable. You understand that in order to have my installation completed within 72 hours, you must waive my right of recession.